Terms of Sales
Riad Camilia rates include breakfast, access to WIFI, as well as complimentary still water, coffee, and tea throughout the stay.
The rates displayed on the Riad Camilia web site are based on a room occupancy of 1 or 2 persons. All rates are in Euros, VAT included. They don’t include the local taxes.
Riad Camilia, registered as a category 2 guest house, must invoice to its customers the following taxes:
- The tax for tourism promotion (TPT) amounting to 8.8 DHS VAT incl. /person /night
- The municipality tax (effective as of January 2008) amounting to 16.5 DHS VAT incl. / person /night
Those taxes are paid to the municipality of Marrakech and to the Moroccan National office for Tourism.
Conditions of reservation for a regular accommodation and for a privatization
- For a regular accommodation, the reservation of one or several rooms at Riad Camilia can only be made for at least 3 days/2nights.
- The Riad Camilia entire privatization is only made possible for a stay of at least 4 days/3 nights. The privatization rate is a global fixed price which includes all the rooms and suites, and the use of all the various areas of the Riad, excluding the private ones.
- Each reservation request at Riad Camilia will only be registered upon payment of a down payment of 70% of the total housing cost VAT included, at the date of the booking. The payment will be made by using a credit/debit card, or by wire transfer for Corporate customers.
- Any credit card objection issued following a reservation cannot be considered as a valid reason for cancelling the reservation as it doesn’t appear in the general conditions for cancellation described here below.
- The confirmation of the accommodation reservation will become definitive when the due payment amounting to 70% of the housing booking cost (VAT included) is credited on the bank account of Riad Camilia.
- For regular accommodations, the remaining amount of the accommodation reservation as well as the payment of extra services (excursion, tourist guide, transportation, food, beverage, extra bed, spa/hammam…) will be made on the date of departure during the check out and will be made either in cash (euros or dirhams) or by credit card. In case of payment by credit card the invoiced amount will be increased by 3% to offset the interbank fees and taxes.
- In the case of privatization, the balance of the reservation must be paid 30 days before the date of stay and the payment of extras (excursion, guide booking, taxi, catering, bar, extra beds, spa activities …) must be paid on the day of departure of the customer at the check-out either in cash (euros or dirhams) or by credit card. In the case of a payment by credit card the amount then invoiced will be increased by 3% covering interbank fees and taxes.
- In case of a privatization, the Riad Camilia reserves the right to modify the general sales terms and conditions in order to define specific terms in accordance with the privatization specifications and requirements (seminar, wedding, etc..). In this case, a specific service contract will be established in addition to the reservation confirmation issued by the on line Riad Camilia reservation system.
Conditions for cancellation of a regular accommodation or a privatization
The conditions for cancellation at Riad Camilia are as follows:
- Free cancellation until the 30th day prior to the arrival date.
- For a cancellation occurring within the 29 days’ period preceding the arrival date, or for a « No-Show » on the planned date of arrival, 70% of the booking cost (VAT included) for a normal housing or a privatization will not be reimbursed and will be kept by Riad Camilia.
Arrival and departure rules for the Riad Camilia customers
At the arrival date, rooms and suites are made available as of 2.00 pm.
Without any prior information from the customer on his arrival time, Riad Camilia could not be made responsible for not delivering a personalized welcome.
In case of a late arrival, and without any prior information from the customer, Riad Camilia will do its best to ensure a quality welcome while putting the rooms/suites at disposal; under those circumstances the Riad won’t be able to offer any catering.
Customer departure must occur at noon at the latest on the date of departure.
In case of a late departure (after noon), an additional cost of 10% of the room rate for one night will be charged because of the additional costs incurred for a late cleansing of the room.
A late catering may be served if it was previously planned during exchanges prior to the arrival of the client.
Security Policy of Riad Camilia
To ensure maximum security of property and people, it should be noted that each room of the Riad Camilia locks with a padlock whose key will be given during the check In to the customer.
Each client will have to deposit in the safe box in each room his identity papers, valuables and cash.
In case of non-use of safes and padlocks, the Riad cannot be held responsible if any items were to disappear.
Catering services at Riad Camilia
In order to ensure fresh quality food, the customers must inform the Riad before 10 a.m. when they wish to have lunch or dinner at the Riad on the same day.
Any specific request for special diets (Gluten, Vegan, etc..) must be mentioned to the Riad management at least 10 days prior to the arrival date.
Procedures for individual customers
- Upon arrival, the client must provide his valid passport whose copy will be kept by Riad Camilia to fulfil administrative requirements (also valid for children passports).
- The stay for tourist reasons is limited to 3 months.
- Some nationalities must obtain a visa. This is the customer’s responsibility to check prior to his reservation and his departure the trip regulations by consulting his consulate and/or embassy.
- For a regular accommodation reservation, Riad Camilia doesn’t accept to receive children who are below 12 years old. For privatizations, the presence of children must be specifically requested to and agreed by the Riad Management.
- For sake of providing a complete information to our customers, it is to be noted that the Moroccan law doesn’t allow the hotels, guest houses and riads to receive citizens of Muslim countries who are not married.
- Riad Camilia does not accept to receive pets.